Tuesday 7 April 2009

Summer 2009


I dont know what you guys get up to in your summer breaks, whether you go abroad / bum about / do christian camps or festivals.

This will be my first summer without a massive 6 - 12 week holiday and I tell you what; I am going to really miss it!

I used to spend the holidays doing a bit of everything, chilling out(aka. doing nothing!), going abroad and doing missions. While you have your long holidays, please, please take advantage of it and make use of every week. I remember people used to say this to me, but honestly I thought they were just being overly dramatic.

Guys I cant stress it enough, you only get really long holidays for a few years.

Why not come along to one of Emerging Culture's summer missions - Leeds or Wimbledon. If you're going to Soul Survivor, come and see us at our stand.

Enjoy your summer guys, and let's pray that the weather looks like this..!

No comments:

Post a Comment